No, this is not currently possible. Astrid requires a strong and stable network to communicate with our technology. Therefore it’s necessary to connect to a WI-FI network or your device’s mobile data.
1. You start by going to the “Google Play Store” or “App Store” on your phone. Press the Magnifying glass symbol in Google Play Store, or press “search” in the App Store.
2. Then look for the name “Astrid”, and press “Install”, or “GET”.
3. Wait for it to install, then press “Open”.
4. Now you should have the app installed on your phone. Whenever you’re ready to study, look for the blue mascot on your phone and open the app!
To login to Astrid you click on “Login” on the start screen. Depending on what option you chose when creating your account (email, Facebook, or Google) -> choose the same option now when you login.
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reset your password you have to go to the login page in the app:
1. Click on “Login”.
2. Select "Forgot your password".
3. Type in your email and then tap on "Reset".
4. Create a new password when you have been directed back to the Astrid app.
For the app to work correctly, you need to make sure that your device’s microphone is turned on.
For iOS devices:
Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone > and make sure that the Astrid app has been enabled.
For Android devices:
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Microphone > and confirm that Astrid has been granted authorization.
If you get this error message it’s probably because you clicked “decline” when we asked for your audio permission. To reset this problem you’ll have to give access to audio on your phone:
For Android phones (e.g. Samsung, Oppo, Sony, Huawei, etc):
1. On your device, open the Settings.
2. Tap on Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may be different).
3. Select Astrid.
4. Tap on Permissions.
5. Turn on Microphone settings.
For iOS phones (iPhone / iPad):
1. On your device, open the Setting.
2. Click on the Astrid Application.
3. Next to Microphone rights, tap on the switch to switch on enable the Microphone settings (the switch will turn green).
For Astrid to work correctly, you need to make sure that you’ve allowed your web browser to access the microphone.
1. At the top right, click three buttons and then “Settings”.
2. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
3. Click on “Microphone”.
4. Make sure that either “https://assess.withastrid.com” is under “allowed”.
5. Save settings by closing the settings tab.
1. Open Safari Preferences
2. Select “Websites”.
3. Select “Microphone” and set it to “Allow”.
4. Restart Safari.
1. Click the menu button and select “Preferences”.
2. Click “Privacy & Security” from the left menu.
3. Scroll down to the Permissions section.
4. Click the “Settings” button for the Microphone option.
5. Firefox displays the websites with saved Allow or Block permission.
6. Use the Allow/Block selector to change permission for the website. You can remove the site by selecting it from the list and clicking the "Remove Website" button.
7. Select the Block new requests asking to access your microphone checkbox if you do not want to give any other sites access to your microphone.
8. Click the “Save Changes” button.
Do the following steps to delete your account:
1. Open the Astrid app.
2. Go to the "Profile" tab.
3. Select "Delete account".
4. Read the information on the next page.
5. If you understand the information, tap on the box to confirm this, and then tap on "Delete account".
To cancel your subscription, please follow the instructions below.
App Store (iOS devices):
1. Open the “Settings” app.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Subscriptions”.
4. Select the Astrid subscription.
5. Select “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Confirm cancellation.
Google Play Store (Android devices):
1. Login to “Subscription and Services” in your Google Play Store.
2. Find the Astrid subscription.
3. Select “Manage”.
4. Select “Cancel subscription”.